Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What Can I Do With Paper?

Jen here. Lately, I've been looking at my collections of random materials and trying to come up with ways to finally use it. I'm an infamous pack rat but since I'm rapidly running out of space to store new goodies, I need new projects to use up the old ones. I love paper and since we started up The WonderCraft we have made some great things with scrap materials. We have decorated cardboard wallets and mustaches as well as made paper mosaics out of recycled magazines and other papers.

Here are some more ideas and inspirations to help get your creative juices flowing with regards to recycling old magazines and paper products.

Collage:

Clemens Habicht


Jonathan Oxlade

PaperCrafts:

from Cubecraft

Origami:


Don't forget decoupage! You can cover all sorts of things from the backs of cabinets, table tops, dresser drawers, mirror frames, etc with any paper scraps you have collected. It is a great way to alter old pieces to give them new life.

Ohdeedoh

No comments:

Post a Comment