brought to you by Amanda Fay :) of Fayded Creation
- wine corks
- picture frame
- glue gun
- cutting board
- Wash and Dry your picture frame.
- Begin to lay out your corks and decide how you would like them arranged. I chose the zig zag pattern pictured above.
- Using the knife and the cutting board, cut corks in half to fill in the edge spots where a full cork wont fit.
- Once you have all your corks laid out and fitted to the frame, you can begin to hot glue them into place.
- Now you can stand it up on your desk at the office or hand it next to your door. You can even add hooks to the bottom where you can hang your keys!