Thursday, October 14, 2010

My very crafty Baby Shower!

A couple weeks ago I had a baby shower out in California at my parents house in Thousand Oaks. It was hosted by my mom & her best friend Patric Dodson & my best friend and crafty pal Jesyka D'Itri Mares. Who also made me the cutest invites ever! Check out her blog and etsy.


We'd planned a few crafty projects which were loads of fun, so I thought I'd share some pics of everyone getting into it. We decorated onesies with flocking, markers, iron-on applique & embroidery. They all turned out totally cute and unique! My little guy will have tons of stuff to wear.








We also had guests write messages to baby on a fitted crib sheet, which turned out so sweet and sentimental, something I'll keep forever!

My sister-in-law took all these amazing pics and crocheted the baby this awesome blanket! Check out her etsy shop: Crazystars

2 comments:

  1. omg, so much cute stuff! that star blanket is awesome - never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks very crafty, Congratulations! Looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete